CBSE Class 3 English Practice Worksheet (4) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Bal Bharati Public School, Pusa Road Campus, New Delhi
1. Underline all the pronouns in this poem.
I think mice are rather nice ;
Their tails are long , their faces small ;
They haven’t any chins at all .
Their ears are pink , their teeth are white,
They run about the house at night;
They nibble things they shouldn’t touch,
and ,no one seems to like them much,
but , I think mice are rather nice.
2. Fill in the blanks with the correct pronouns from the brackets .
1) Please give ______________ that book .(I / me)
2) Did she see ______________? (us / we )
3 ) I took the papers from ____________. ( they / them )
4) My sister and ______ went there .(I / me )
5) What did __________ say about the movie ? ( they / them )
6) They said _______ have to wear the uniform .(us / we )
7) What do ________ want from the cupboard ?( you / us )
8) Tell ________ what happened at the picnic . (I / me )
9) The spaceship took _________ both . ( it / them )
10) Antartica is a continent . _______ is a very cold continent .( it/ his)
11) _________ hasn’t been coming to school for the last three days .(she/her )
12)The children were happy to see _________. ( she/ them )
13) If you want to become a writer __________ should read a lot .(she/you )
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.