CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Operators - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
1. What are unsigned variables ? Why their capacity is almost double ?
2. What is the precedence of logical operators?
3. Write conditional operator to find highest amongst a) 2integers b) 3 integers
4. Explain the use of following mathematical operators- ceil() , floor() , pow() , fmod() , fabs() , exp() , sqrt()
5. What is type casting? How is it different from standard conversion?
6. What are escape sequences ?mention 5 of them
7. Use conditional operator to check whether the entered no is positive or not .if not convert to positive value.
8. What is implicit and explicit type casting?
9. What are c++ shorthands?
10. What is comma operator ? Give the result of y and x in
11. Give header files for
setw(), exit() , sizeof() , cos(), floor() , isupper() , isalpha()
12. Give the value for a,b,d,e for c=5 in each
a= ++c + ++c; b=c++ + ++c; d=++c + c++; e=c++ + c++;
13. Give the value of x and y in (x>5)? x: y=-1; if x=3 and y=7
14. Differentiate between #define and const ?
15. Which one of the above is preferred and why?
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 11 Computer Worksheet - Operators