CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Solid. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Potassium crystallizes in a BCC Lattice. Find number of unit cells in one gram of potassium. (K = 39u) [Ans.: 7.72×1021]
2. The edge length of unit cell of a metal having molecular mass 75g/mol is 5A◦ which crystallizes in cubic lattice. If the density is 2g/cc, find the radius of metal atom. [Ans.: 216.5pm]
3. The metal Calcium crystallizes in a FCC unit cell with A = 0.556nm. Find the density of the metal if (Ca = 40u)
i. It contains 0.2% Frenkel defects [Ans.: 1.5463]
ii. It contains 0.1% Schottky defect. [Ans.: 1.5448g/cm3]
4. Analysis shows that a metal oxide has an emperical formula M0.96O. Find the percentage of M2+ and M3+ ion in the sample. [Ans.: 91.67%; 8.33%]
5. Metal crystallizes in 2 cubic phases FCC and BCC whose unit cell lengths are 3.5A◦ and 3.0A◦ respectively. Find the ratio of the densities of FCC and BCC. [Ans.: 1.259]
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Worksheet - Solid.