CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Surface Chemistry (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Which among the following is mainly a surface phenomenon? (Adsorption, Absorption
2. Which gas will be adsorbed more ? (CO2 , H2)
3. High pressure is more favourable in case of ? (Physisorption, Chemisorption, Both )
4. In which case extent of adsorption is more? (Charcoal Block, Powdered charcoal )
5. Which type of adsorption decreases with increase of temperature ? (Physisorption, Chemisorption)
6. Adsorption is always (Endothermic, exothermic )
Ans:- 1)adsorption 2) CO2 3). Both4 )Powdered charcoal5)Physisorption 6) Exothermic
Fill in the Blanks
1. log x/m=log k+1/n ---- (Ans:- log p )
2. Froth floatation makes use of-------- process (Ans:- Adsorption)
3. Enthalpy of adsorption is more in case of ----------------- ( Ans:- Chemisorption)
4. The dispersion medium in the case of smoke is ------------ (Ans:- Air )
5. ------------ Process is the reverse of Adsorption (Ans:- Desorption )
Ans:- 1)log p 2)adsorption 3) Chemisorption 4) air 5) desorption
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Surface Chemistry (1).