CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Chemical Kinetics (2). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
(1 MARK QUESTIONS)
1.What do you understand by the rate determining step of a reaction?
2.Find the molecularity of following reaction. RCOOR’ + H2O --------H+→ RCOOH + R’OH
3. The rate constant of a reaction is 5.0 X 10-5 L mol-1 min-1. What is the order of the reaction?
4. Why rate of the reaction does not remain constant throughout?
5. What is the order of reaction whose rate constant has the same units as the rate of reaction?
6. Write Arrhenius equation.
7. Define rate constant or specific reaction rate.
8. The reaction A + 3B ----→ 2C obeys the rate equation.Rate = k [A]1/2 [B]3/2.
What is the order of this reaction?
9. What are the units of rate constant for a first order reaction?
10. Give one example of a reaction where order and molecularity are equal.
11. What do you understand by half-life period of a reaction?
12. Hydrolysis of ethyl acetate withNaOH is a reaction of second order while with HCl, it is of firstorder. Why?
13. What is the effect of adding catalyst on the free energy (ΔG) change of a reaction?
14. The rate of a reaction whose rate law is Rate = k [B]nbecomesdouble on doubling the concentration of B. Find the value n.
15. A reaction is 50% complete in 2 hrs. And 75% complete in 4 hrs. What is the order of reaction?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Chemical Kinetics (2).