CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Reproduction In Organisms. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
REPRODUCTION IN ORGANISMS
1. What is a clone?
2. What are vegetative propagules?
3. What are the vegetative propagules in eichhornic, potato, onion, ginger, penicillium, sponge
4. Name the plant which flowers once in 12 yrs.
5. Explain embryogenesis in plants
6. Explain embryogenesis in animals.
7. Disadvantages of external fertilization
8. Differentiate Zoospore and Zygote
9. Explain why meiosis and embryogenesis are interlinked.
10. What is sporulation?
11. What do you mean by the term uniparental?
12. A moss plant produces a large no. of antherozoids but a few egg cells. Wy?
13. What is parthenogenesis? Give few examples from animals.
14. Amoeba is immortal. Explain.
15. What is a fruit, seed and embryo?
16. The number of chromosomes in the shoot tip cells of maize plant is 20. What will be the number of chromosomes in the gametes and microspore mother cells of the same plant?
17. Explain the events of sexual reproduction.
18. What do you mean by seasonal breeders.
19. Name 2 plant groups with diploid plant body.
20. Mention a characteristic feature and a function of Zoospores in some algae.
21. Mention the site where syngamy takes place in amphibians and reptiles respectively.
22. List 2 main pre-fertilisation events.
23. Technical term to denote unisexual condition
24. Differentiate parthenogenesis and parthenocarpy.
25. Name 2 plant groups having haploid body
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Biology Worksheet - Reproduction In Organisms.