NCERT Solutions Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 5 Does it look the same. NCERT book in class 5 is strongly recommened by teachers and the CBSE and NCERT boards. Please download the NCERT solutions for class 5 Maths made by teachers of the best schools in India. These solutions are carefully compiled to give detailed understanding of the concepts and also steps of solutions. The NCERT solutions are free to download in pdf format. Please refer to the download link below to download the pdf file and also refer to other chapters and subjects to get the solutions to NCERT book questions and exercises.
1. Find out which letters in the English alphabet looks the same after a turn.
Ans. The letters in English alphabet which look the same after a turn are H, I, N, O, S, X and Z.
2. Which of these English words reads the same on half a turn? ZOOM, MOW, SWIMS, SIS, NOON
Ans. The English words MOW, SWIMS, SIS AND NOON read the same on half a turn.
3. Give half a turn to the numbers from 0 to 9. Find which of them stills look the same.
Ans. The numbers 0, 1 and 8 look the same after giving a turn to them.
4. Think of all 2, 3 and 4 digit numbers which look the same on half a turn.
Ans. All 2, 3 and 4 digit numbers which look the same on half a turn are: 2-digit numbers: 11, 88 3-digit numbers: 101, 111, 181, 808, 818, 888 4-digit numbers: 1001, 1111, 1881, 8008, 8118, 8888
5. Which among the following pictures will look the same on half a turn?
Ans. The following pictures will look the same on half a turn.
Please click on link below to download NCERT Solutions Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 5 Does it look the same
Click for more Mathematics Study Material ›