NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS Looking Around for Chapter 27 Chuskit Goes To School
Page Number 212
1. How do you go to school?
Ans. I go to school on bicycle.
2. Find out where Ladakh is. What kind of a place is it?
Ans.Ladakh is in Kashmir. It is the highest plateau of the Indian state. It is situated at a great height of 3000 m. It is a very cold place.
1. What are the things that you enjoy doing in school?
Ans.I enjoy learning and also playing in school.
2. Do you like going to school?
Ans.Yes. I like to go to school.
3. Would you like it if you never could go to school?
Ans. No, I cannot even imagine of not going to school.
Talk About It
1. Who all helped Chuskit to reach school?
Ans.Abdul, Headmaster, teachers and children of the school helped Chuskit in reaching school.
2. If you were Abdul what would you have done?
Ans.I would have done the same thing what Abdul did.
3. At last, Chuskit could reach school. Do you think that she may face some difficulties in school? What kind of difficulties?
Ans.Yes, I think she would have to face problems such as, the problem in moving over stairs etc. She will not be able to play like normal children.
4. If you were Chuskit’s friend, how would you help her?
Ans. I would help her in going around and would support her in all possible ways.
5. Do you have ramps in your school on which a wheelchair can move?
Ans.No, there is no such ramp. However, on verandah and the roads around the garden in the school, a wheelchair can move.
6. Do you know any child near your house who cannot go to school because of some difficulty?
Ans.Yes, one of the children who lives near my house does not go to school because of his blindness.
7. Would you like to help such a child?
Ans.Yes, I would like to help such a child.
8. How will you help?
Ans. I would like to convince his parents to send him to the school for the blind. I would read out lessons and stories for him.
9. Look at the buildings around your house. Can a wheelchair go inside the building?
Ans.Yes, a wheelchair can go inside the building.