NCERT Solutions for Class 3 English for Chapter 5 The yellow Butterfly
1. Where did Sonu first see the yellow butterfly?
Answer. At first Sonu saw the butterfly on the rose flower.
2. Name three places where the butterfly rested.
Answer. The butterfly rested on rose flower, lotus flower and then on the peach tree.
3. Why did Sonu chase the butterfly?
Answer. Sonu chased the butterfly because it was very beautiful and he wanted to catch it.
4. Why did Sonu let the butterfly go?
Answer. Sonu let the butterfly go because it was looking sad in Sonu’s hand.
5. If you were a butterfly, how would you feel if you were caught?
Answer. If I were a butterfly, I would have felt very bad, if I were caught.
6. Why did the butterfly go to the flowers in the garden?
Answer. Butterfly went to the flowers in the garden because it sucks vector from the flowers.
7. Write the sentences in proper order using these words to help you.
Answer. (a) First of all, I get out of my bed.
(b) Then I brush my teeth and have a bath.
(c) After this I eat my breakfast.
(d) Finally, I dress up and go to school.
8. Make two words from one word.