CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (1). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. Suggest two important measures to reduce consumption of the various natural resources.
2. List any two reasons for adopting contraceptive methods.
3. Illustrate the process of regeneration in Planaria with the help of a suitable diagram.
4. (i) Define power of a lens and write its S.I unit
(ii) A convex lens of power 4D is placed at a distance of 40 cm from a wall. At what distance from the lens should a candle be placed so that its image is formed on the wall ?
5. A person is unable to see objects nearer than 50 cm. He wants to read a book placed at a distance of 25 cm . Name the defect of vision he is suffering from. How can it be corrected ? Draw ray diagrams for
(i) the defective eye
(ii) its correction using a suitable corrective lens.
6. (a) With the help of a ray diagram show that when light falls obliquely on a side of a rectangular glass slab, the emergent ray is parallel to the incident ray.
(b) The refractive index of water for light going from air to water is 1.33. Find the refractive index of air for a beam of light going from water to air.
7. Describe an activity to show the formation of an ester in the school laboratory.
8. An element ‘X’ placed in 2nd group and 4th period of the periodic table burns in the presence of oxygen to form a basic oxide.
(a) Identify the element
(b) Write its electronic configuration
(c) Write a balanced equation for the reaction when this oxide is dissolved in water.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper 2012 (1)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›