1. Correct the following sentence :
‘ASEAN’ stands for Association of South East African Nations.
2. Fill in the blanks :
Bangladesh was a part of Pakistan from the year ___________ to ____.
3. Why do people migrate? Mention any one reason.
4. What is the role of W.T.O.?
5. Mention the main objective of Second Five Year Plan.
6. Correct the following sentence and re-write:
The issue of Jammu and Kashmir was resolved after a plebiscite which confirmed people’s desire to join India.
7. Which were the two major challenges the country faced during Lal Bahadur Shastri’s brief Prime Ministership?
8. What is the meaning of defection?
9. What was the Anti-Arrac Movement?
10. Menion any one factor that leads to regionalism.
Please refer to the attached file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Sample Paper 2 with Answers
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›