CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2013 (9). Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 12 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are of past examinations. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 12 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad.
1. Define susceptibility of a magnetic material.
2. If the self inductance of an iron core inductor increases from 0.01 mH to 10 mH on introducing the iron core into it, what is the relative permeability of the core material used ?
3. Write the expression for velocity of electromagnetic waves in terms of permittivity and permeability of the medium.
4. Draw a graph showing the variation of intensity of polarised light transmitted by an analyser.
5. The frequency v of incident radiation is greater than threshold (v0) in a photo cell. How will the stopping potential vary if frequency (v) is increased, keeping other factors constant ?
6. What is the nuclear radius of 25Fe, if that of 27Al is 3.6 fermi ?
7. Draw the energy band diagram of an n-type semiconductor.
8. Derive an expression for the capacitance of a parallel plate air capacitor.
9. What do you mean by current sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometer ? On what factors does it depend ?
10. Give the principle of potentiometer. The variation of potential difference V with l in the case of two potentiometers P and Q is as shown. Which of these two will you prefer for comparing the e.m.f.'s of two primary cells ?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Paper 2013 (9)
Click for more Physics Study Material ›