Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2015 Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Physical Education Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Physical Education Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Physical Education Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Physical Education Sample Paper Class 12 2015
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2015 Set A
Physical Education Class 12 Sample Paper 2015
PART – A
1. What is the meaning of physical fitness?
2. What do you mean by Aerobic activities?
3. What is a knockout Tournament?
4. What do you mean by Extramural?
5. Define Sports Environment.
6. What is Scoliosis?
7. What is Round Shoulder?
8. What do you mean by Samadhi?
9. Explain the importance of Yoga.
10. Explain the correct posture of walking.
11. Explain the types of league tournament.
12. Mention any two principles of physical fitness.
13. Discuss the need of proper Sports Environment.
14. Explain any three components of wellness.
15. Draw fixture of 21 teams on Knockout basis.
16. Mention the corrective exercise related to Kyphosis.
17. What is Yoga? Discuss any three importance of Yoga.
18. Discuss the elements of Yoga. Explain ‘Yoga as an Indian Heritage.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2015 Set A
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|