Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2014 Set B designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Physical Education Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Physical Education Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Physical Education Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Physical Education Sample Paper Class 12 2014
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2014 Set B
Physical Education Class 12 Sample Paper 2014
1. Differentiate between Aerobic and Anaerobic activities.
2. What do you understand by Seeding?
3. Distinguish between hostile and favourable spectators.
4. What is correct posture?
5. What is pranayama?
6. What are proteins?
7. Define Cardiovascular endurance.
8. What is ethics in Sports?
9. What are the components of Physical fitness?
10. Wlucidate the role of individual in improvement of Sports environment.
11. Briefly explain the advantages of “Farrtlek training”.
12. Explain goal setting as a technique of motivation, in brief.
13. Briefly explain Asanas.
14. Explain the meaning and importance of Wellness.
15. Why is balanced diet important for a sportsperson?
16. “Yoga can play a significant role in Sports”. Justify.
17. What is the meaning and importance of Sports Psychology?
18. What are fats? Write a detailed note on its types. Also mention its importance in the proper functioning of the body.
19. Staying healthy and active is in direct proportion to the good or bad posture one adopts. Comment.
20. What is a league tournamnet? Draw a fixture for six teams using round robin method.
21. What do you mean by specific sports programmes? Explain any three.
Answers the questions from any one game/sports of your choice only.
22. Name 5 important tournaments in any sport/game of your choice.
23. Mention two latest changes in technical rules of any game/sport of your choice.
24. Write three fundamentals skills of any game/sport of your choice.
25. Mention three common sports injuries and their prevention.
26. Illustrate a field/court/table in any one game/sport of your choice with specific reference to measurements and specifications.
27. List down the national sports awards and explain Arjuna Award in detail.
What is the importance of SGFI? Write about its organizational set up.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2014 Set B
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|