Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Sample Paper 2015 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 12 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 12 Legal Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Legal Studies Standard 12 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 12 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 12 Legal Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Legal Studies Sample Paper Class 12 2015
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Legal Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Sample Paper 2015
Legal Studies Class 12 Sample Paper 2015
1. The landmark 1973 Supreme Court case of KeshavandaBharathi v. State of Kerala discussed the question about……….
a) collegium model of appointment of judges in India
b) scope of separation of powers in India
c) the basic structure or feature of the constitution
d) Power of judicial review
2. What does the Latin phrase audialterampartem mean?
a) 'listen to the other side'
b) ‘one cannot be forced to be a witness against himself’
c) ‘justice delayed is justice denied’
d) ‘ignorance of law is no excuse’
3. A sells his garden as well as his house through one instrument to B. Whereas; B wants to retain only the house and wants to cancel the transfer regarding the garden. Can B have the right to partial selection?
a) Yes, B has the right to selection.
b) Yes, B can have partial selection only if ratified by A.
c) No, B has to accept or reject the transfer in totality.
d) No, because House and garden are inseparable.
4. “You must not use a steam hammer to crack a nut if a nut cracker would do.” This statement refers to which doctrine of Administrative Law.
a) Doctrine of Legitimate expectation
b) Doctrine of proportionality
c) Doctrine of Governmental liability
d) Doctrine of Separation of powers
5. Rahul is facilitating an alternative dispute resolution in which parties appoints a neutral third party who facilitates the parties in achieving an acceptable, voluntary agreement, which is more formal than negotiation. What is Rahul facilitating?
d) Administrative Tribuna
6. Which Indian Statue provides for statutory free legal aid under criminal law;
a) Code of Criminal Procedure
b) Advocates Act
c) Indian Penal Code
d) Indian Evidence Act.
7. With regards to International Human Rights “ICCPR” stands for:
a) International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
b) International Covenant on Criminal and Penal Rights.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Sample Paper 2015
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Sample Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Sample Paper 2011 Set B|