CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper Set C. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the examinations. The latest sample papers have been designed as per the latest blue prints, syllabus and examination trends. Sample papers should be practiced in examination condition at home or school and also show it to your teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Fill in the blanks
(i) l6x (-3) +8l = ________
(ii) -15 ÷0 = ________
(iii) The reciprocal of 2 3/5 = _______
(iv) 6-12 ÷3x4 = ________
2. The sum of two integers is – 15 . If one of them is 45, find the other integer.
3. The product of two integers is 378. If one of them is – 6 , find the other integer.
4. Subtract the sum of 23 and – 78 from – 116.
5. Use the distributive law to solve the following
-45x 78 + (-45) x 22
6. A bus runs 17 ½ Km in one litre of petrol. How much distance will it cover in 3 3/5 litres of petrol?
7. Solve the following
(1 3/8+ 2 5/6) ÷ 3 1/6
8. The area of a rectangle is 16 2/3 m2. If its breadth is 2 2/9 m, find its length.
9. In the given figure PQ II BC ,find the value of x
10. In the given figure l II m, find the value of x
11 In the given figure OP and OQ are two opposite rays. If x = 280, what is the value of y
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Sample Paper Set C.