CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - Resources – Concept and Classification. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Resources – Concept and Classification
1. Natural resources are the contribution of __________________________.
2. __________________ resources are substances obtained from living beings.
3. ____________________ resources do not exhausted with use.
4. ___________________ means increasing vegetation cover by planting trees.
5. The removal of salinity from sea water by scientific procedure is called_________________.
6. The sum total of resources of all countries is termed as __________________________.
7. Resources owned by an individual are called _______________________.
8. ______________________ resources are obtained by live stock rearing or dairy farming.
Concept and Classification
1. _____________________ means increasing vegetation cover by planting new trees.
2. __________________ means removal of salinity from sea water by scientific procedure using modern technology.
3. ________________ is a vast storehouse of resources.
4. ______________ resources are the sum total of resources of all countries.
5. __________________resources include animal products like milk, meat , fur etc.
6. Sunlight, wind, water are also called ____________________ resources.
7. ________________________ resources are the stock for future use.
8. Coal and Petroleum are known as ______________
9. Of all the resources of the world ___________________ is the most important.
10._________________________ resources include cereals and other food crops.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - Resources – Concept and Classification
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›