CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - Natural Resource – Water. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Natural Resource – Water
1. World water resource day is celebrated every year on _______________________.
2. __________________ are called “Temples of modern India”.
3. ___________________ is the highest dam in the world.
4. ___________________ is the longest dam in the world.
5. First multipurpose project of India is ______________________.
6. ___________% Earth‟s surface is covered with water.
7. The force of falling water is utilized to produce ________________________.
8. The river valleys of the world have been __________________ of civilization.
9. Distribution of fresh water is highly _________________ throughout the world.
10. ______________________ are constructed in rocky areas to store rain water.
Natural Resources – water
1. The force of falling water is utilized to produce _________________
2. ______________________________ is celebrated every year on March 22 with specific theme.
3. Water is renewed , recycled and recharged through ______________________
4. ____________ are the rivers of ice, moving tongue shaped huge works of ice in high mountains.
5. Big continental ice mass is called _______________________
6. Channels that divert water from the main river to agricultural fields are called __________________
7. ___________________________ are constructed in rocky areas to store rainwater.
8. India receives good amount of rainfall due to the ______
9. _______________________ is the highest dam in the world.
10. _______________________ is the longest dam in the world.
11. _____________________ canal in Rajasthan has turns the desert green.
12. _________________________ have been called as “ Temple of Modern India”
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 SST Worksheet - Natural Resource – Water
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›