Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 History The Delhi Sultans Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Practice Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 History Worksheet (9) - The Delhi Sultans. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL,JEDDAH
CH-3: THE DELHI SULTANS
State whether true or false:
1. Delhi became an important city only in twelfth century. ( )
2. Raziyya Sultan was the daughter of Sultan Iltutmish ( )
3. The office of muqti was inheritable. ( )
4. Alauddin khalji constructed a new garrison town named Siri. ( )
5. The authors of tawarikh did not advise the Sultans ( )
6. Fakhr-i-Mudabbir was a Delhi sultan. ( )
7. Qutub minar was built by Alauddin Khalji ( )
8. Tawarikh is an important source to find about the Delhi sultanate ( )
Tick the correct answer:
1. Delhi first became the capital of a kingdom under the.
a. Tomaras b. Sultans c. Chauhans
2. Military expeditions into southern India started during the reign of
a. Qutbuttin Aybak b. Jalaluddin Khalji c. Alauddin Khalji
3. Under whom Delhi became a capital that controlled vast area of the subcontinent.
a. Tomaras b. Sultans c. Chauhans
4. Which Delhi sultan shifted the residents of Delhi to the new capital Daulatabad?
a. Muhammad Tughluq b. Jalaluddin Khalji c. Alauddin Khalji
Fill in the blanks:
1. Coins minted at Delhi were called ______________.
2. Delhi sultans favoured their special slaves called _______________.
3. The duty of ____________ was to lead military campaign and maintain law and order in their _____________.
4. Under _______________ the state brought the assessment and collection of land revenue under its own control.
5. There were three types of taxes , a._________________________________ b.___________ c.______________.
6. Mongols under ___________ invaded Delhi sultanate.
7. ________________ started token currency.
8. ________________ started his career as the manager of small territory in Bihar.
9. The Sher Shah Sur’s administration became the model followed by __________.
10. The idea of “three orders” was first formulated in _____________.
11. The three classes according to the “three orders” were
a. ____________ b. ____________ c. _______________
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 History Worksheet (9) - The Delhi Sultans
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›