Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 History New Kings And Kingdoms Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Practice Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 History Worksheet (8) - New Kings and Kingdoms. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
WORKSHEET CLASS VII
HISTORY_ CHAPTER 2_ NEW KINGS AND KINGDOMS
Choose the correct answers from the brackets:
1. ____ tells us how rulers wanted to depict themselves-as valiant, victorious warriors.
( Kadamai, Araiyar, Prashastis )
2. The association of traders were known as-
( Samanta, Nagaram,Ur )
3. The most frequently mentioned tax in the chola inscription was-
( vetti, Nadu,Ur )
4. An assembly of prominent Brahmana land holder was known as-
( palas, Sabha, Nadu )
5. It is an Arabic word which means ruler-
( Kazi, Janasheen, Sultan )
6. Big land holders or warrior chiefs in different regions of the sub continent-
( Sabha, Nagaram, Samanta)
Give one word answer:
1. Land donated to Jaina institution_ _______________
2. Land gifted to temples_ ________________
3. Land for the maintenance of a school_ ______________
4. Land gifted to Brahmanas_ ________________
5. Land of non_Brahmana peasant properties_ ________________
Fill in the blanks:
1. Groups of villages formed larger units called _______________
2. In china an empire was established under the _________ dynasty which remained in power about 300 years.
3. The most powerful Chola ruler was _____________
4. A scholar named Al-Bairuni’s famous Arabic work was known as ________
5. The best known Chahamana ruler was _____________
6. Wall relief from Cave Ellora, is a work of the ______________ period.
7. The two major temples built by Rajendra and Rajaraja are _________, ___________
8. Rashtrakutas belonged to _____________________area of India.
Mark the following kingdoms on the map of India:
1) Rashtrakutas 2) Chola 3) Palas 4) chahamanas
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 History Worksheet (8) - New Kings and Kingdoms
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›