Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography Human Environment Interactions Worksheet Set D. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Human Environment Interactions Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 Social Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Human Environment Interactions in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Social Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Social Science Worksheet for Human Environment Interactions
CBSE Class 7 Geography Worksheets (13) - Human Environment. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Human Environment- Settlement, Transport and Communication
I State whether true or false:
1 Early settlements grew near the river valley as water was available and land was fertile. [ ]
2. The villages are urban settlement. [ ]
3. Places where water accumulates, the houses are constructed on stilts. [ ]
4. Rural settlements are always compact settlement. [ ]
5. Chinese railway network is the largest in Asia. [ ]
6. Sea routes and oceanic routes are mostly used for transporting merchandise and goods from one country to another. [ ]
7. Airways is the most expensive means of transportation due to high cost of fuels. [ ]
8. The railway network is well developed over the hilly areas. [ ]
9. People living in temporary settlement practice hunting, gathering shifting cultivation and transhumance . [ ]
II Fill in the blanks:
1. The place where a building or a settlement develops is called _________________.
2. Settlements which are occupied for a short time are called __________________.
3. ____________ settlement is mostly found in hilly tracts, thick forest and regions of extreme climate.
4. Invention of ____________ made transport easier.
5. In the Andes Mountains of South America, ___________ and in Tibet ___________ are used for transportation.
6. The _________________ roadway connects Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.
7. ______________ highway in the Himalayan Mountain is one of the highest roadways in the world.
8. _________________ are extremely useful in most inaccessible areas in times of calamities.
9. The satellites have made __________ faster. They have helped in ________________________________________________.
10. The ______________ railway is the longest railway system connecting St.Petersburg to Vladivostok in Russia.
11. The invention of _____________ and the Industrial Revolution helped in speedy development of railways.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Geography Worksheets (13) - Human Environment
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›