Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography Air Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Air Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 Social Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Air in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Social Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Social Science Worksheet for Air
CBSE Class 7 Geography Worksheets (11) - Air. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH – 2010-11
CLASS VII Chapter 4 (AIR)
I. Choose the correct answer.
1. Our atmosphere is divided into ________________ layers.
(a) 5 (b) 4 (c) 8
2. _____________________ measures the temperature.
(a) Barometre (b) Thermometer (c) Rain Gauge
3. In _________________ temperature rises, very rapidly with increasing height.
(a) Thermosphere (b) Troposphere (c) Stratosphere
4. Green plants produce __________________ during photosynthesis.
(a) Nitrogen (b) Carbondioxide (c) Oxygen
5. The uppermost layer of the atmosphere is known as ________________.
(a) Stratosphere (b) Exosphere (c) Troposphere
6. _________________ is the second most plentiful gas in the air.
(a) Nitrogen (b) Oxygen (c) Carbondioxide
7. Almost all the weather phenomena like rainfall, fog and hailstorm occur in ________
(a) Stratosphere (b) Troposphere (c) Exosphere
8. _________________ helps in radio transmission.
(a) Troposphere (b) Exosphere (c) Thermosphere
9. Mesosphere the third layer of the atmosphere extends up to the height of ______ km
(a) 80 (b) 50 (c) 100
II. Fill in the blanks
1. Cold air is denser and _________________. That is why it tends to sink down.
2. _____________, ______________, _______________, _______________, ______________ are the five layers of atmosphere.
3. On the Celsius scale the water freezes at ____________ and boils at _____________.
4. ________________ need nitrogen for their survival.
5. Radio waves transmitted from the earth are reflected back to the earth by __________________.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Geography Worksheets (11) - Air
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›