Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography Towns Traders And Craftsmen Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 Geography - Towns, Traders And Craftsmen (2)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
SUBJECT- SOCIAL SCIENCE
LESSON – TOWNS, TRADERS AND CRAFTSMEN
Q1. Classify the following towns under the following centres -
Delhi, Agra, Daulatabad , Kathiawar, Kanchipuram, Thanjavour, Tirupati, Kashi , Prayag, Vrindavan,
Patna, Bihar Osian, Bayana, Dhaka, Devagiri, Kanchi , Broach, Surat Cochin.
A. CENTRES B. TOWNS
1. Administrative Centres ______________________
2. Temple Towns ______________________
3. Pilgrimage Centres ______________________
4. Commercial Towns ______________________
5. Centres of Crafts ______________________
6. Port Cities ______________________
Q2. Who/What are they?
1. Nagar Shreshthis ___________________________________________
2. Banjaras ___________________________________________
3. Mandi ___________________________________________
4. Khatris ___________________________________________
5. Devdasis ___________________________________________
6. Manigramam ___________________________________________
7. Haats ___________________________________________
8. Baniyas ___________________________________________
9. Nanadesis ___________________________________________
10. Bidri ___________________________________________
11. Guilds ___________________________________________
12. Padmasaliyar ___________________________________________
13. Kaikkolar ___________________________________________
14. Panchala ___________________________________________
15. Kalamkari ___________________________________________
16. Chintz ___________________________________________
17. Zari ___________________________________________
Q3. Name any four overland trade link countries?
Q4. Why did Surat grow as important centre ? Name its trading outposts .
Q5. Where is Masaulipatam located? Why is it famous for?
Q6. Name some foreign travellers who visited Vijaynagara.
Q7. Name some important temples of Vijaynagar.
Q8. Match the Cities with the Rivers.
A. Cities B. Rivers
Q10. Why did the port city of Surat and Masaulipatam decline?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Towns, Traders And Craftsmen (2)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›