Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography Role Of The Government In Health Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Role Of The Government In Health Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 Social Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Role Of The Government In Health in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Social Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Social Science Worksheet for Role Of The Government In Health
CBSE Class 7 Geography - Role Of The Government In Health
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
CHAPTER 2 – ROLE OF THE GOVERNMENT IN HEALTH
Fill in the blanks:
1. Our ability to remain free of illness and injuries is called __________________.
2. The public health service is a chain of health centres and hospitals run by the ________________________.
3. At the village level there are health centres where there is usually a _____________ and a ___________________________________.
4. One of the most important aspects of the _________________ health system is that to provide quality healthcare services either free or at a low cost.
5. According to our _________________________, it is the primary duty of the government to ensure the welfare of the people and provide health care facilities to all.
6. The government must safeguard the _________________________ of every person.
7. _________________ has the largest number of medical colleges in the world.
8. India gets a large number of _____________________________ from many countries.
9. India is the __________________ largest producer of medicines in the world.
10. _____________________________ are water borne.
11. _______________________ is considered to be one of the healthiest countries in South America.
12. A system of hospitals and health centres run by the government is called __________________________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Role Of The Government In Health
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›