CBSE Class 7 Geography - Inside Our Earth
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL,RIYADH
SA I [2012-2013]
CLASS :VII SUBJECT: GEOGRAPHY
CHAPTER : 2 INSIDE OUR EARTH
Fill in the blanks:
1. The remains of the dead plants and animals trapped in the layer of rocks are called ____________________.
2. Any natural mass of mineral matter that makes up earth’s crust is called ______________.
3. ______________ is a fiery red molten magma coming out from the interior of the earth on its surface.
4. _______________ are naturally occurring substances which have certain physical properties and definite chemical competitions.
5. The innermost layer of the earth is called _______________________.
6. ________________ is a very thick layer beneath the crust extending upto 2900 kilometre in depth.
7. The uppermost layer of the earth’s crust is called _____________________.
8. The main mineral constituents of the continental mass are ________________ and alumina.
9. The mantle extends up to a depth of ________________km.
10. The radius of the earth is ________________ kilometer.
11. The earth’s crust is made up of various types of _________________.
12. __________________ means fire.
13. ___________________________ means settle down.
14. ___________________________ means change of form.
15. Rocks formed in on the crust are called _______________________________________.
16. The innermost layer is the core with a radius of about __________ kilometer.
17. The process of transformation of the rock from one to another is known as the _________________.
18. The crust is about _________ kilometer on the continental masses and only ____ kilometer on the ocean floors.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Inside Our Earth
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›