Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 9 Science Revision Worksheet Set J. Students and teachers of Class 9 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 9 Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 9 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 9 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 9 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Science Worksheet for Class 9
Class 9 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 9. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 9 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 9 Science Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 9 Science Worksheet (4). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
WORKSHEET NO 1
Subject: Science Date: 24/01/2014
1. Figure shows the position of layers of air, at one moment , as a sound wave of constant frequency passes through the air. Compressions are labeled as C and Rarefraction are labelled as R State how figure would change if
a) sound has higher frequency
b) the sound were louder
c) On figure draw a line marked with arrows to show the wavelength of sound.
2. In a ripple tank 12 ripples are produced in one second . If distance between crest and next trough is 10cm find :
c) velocity of the wave.
3. a) A longitudinal wave of wavelength 1cm travels in air with a speed of 330 m/s. Calculate the frequency of the wave. Can this be heard by normal human?
b) When we put our ear to a railway track, we can hear the sound of an approaching train even when the train is far off but its sound cannot be heard through air. Why?
4. Write chemical formulae of following:
a) lead nitrate
b) washing soda
c) magnesium(||) acetate
d) mercury(||) chloride
5. Arrange the following in order of decreasing masses.
a) 0.1g atom of silver
b) 1 mole of sulphuric acid
c) 1g of carbon
6. Verify the following:
a) 5 moles of carbon dioxide and 5 moles of water do not have same mass.
b) 240g of calcium and 240g of magnesium elements have a mole ratio 3:5
7. Describe the importance of classification. Give salient features of Class Pisces
8. Why is AIDS considered to be a syndrome and not a disease. Differentiate between acute diseases and chronic diseases.
9. Why is it necessary to conserve natural resources? How can they be conserved?
10. Define biogeochemical cycles. Explain the oxygen cycle and nitrogen cycle.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 9 Science Worksheet (4)
Click for more Science Study Material ›