Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 Science Revision Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 8 Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for Science in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Science Worksheet for Class 8
Class 8 Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 Science Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Revision Worksheet (2). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
SCIENCE (Class 8 )
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS :
1. The variety of coal which has highest content of carbon :
a) Peat b) Bituminous c) Anthracite d) Liquate
2. The microbe that reproduce only inside the body of the host organism :
a) Bacteria b) Virus c) Protozoa d) Fungi
3. Deforestation means :
a) Cleaning of forests b) To grow plants c) To look after plants d) None of these
4. Project - Tiger means :
a) Hunting of tigers b) Rearing of tigers c) Survival & maintanance of tigers d) All of these.
5. Bats can hear the sound of frequency :
a) Less than 20 hz b) More than 20 khz c) Between 20 hz and 20 khz d) All of these.
FILL IN THE BLANKS :
1. The image of our face in a plane mirror is an example of ___________ image.
2. The process of depositing a layer of any desired metal on another material by means of electricity is called ______________.
3. Large amplitude of sound vibrations will produce __________________________ .
4. Animals whose numbers are diminishing to a level and they might face extinction are called ________.
5. Distilled water is _________________ of electricity.
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS :
1. Give three examples of electroplating.
i) .................................... ii) ................................... iii) ....................................
2. What do you mean by music sound ?
3. What is fractional distillation ?
4. Name the carrier of Dengue fever.
5. Why should we save our fossil fuels ?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 Science Worksheet - Revision Worksheet (2)
Click for more Science Study Material ›