CBSE Class 5 Science Worksheets (7) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGARAM HOSPITAL MARG
THIRD CYCLE (2013-14)
Fill in the blanks.
1. ________ is the uppermost layer of the earth.
2. River Kosi caused havoc in ___________
3. The protection of soil against erosion is called _________
4. Felling trees in large numbers is called ___________
5. Carrying away of soil by the action of water or wind is called ___________
6. ___________ may lead to soil erosion.
7. Plants and trees hold the soil together by their __________
8. Earth Day is celebrated every year on __________
9. The Hwang Ho river which changes its course every year is in _____________
10. _____________ is the foundation of all life on earth.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.
Click for more Science Study Material ›