CBSE Class 5 Science Worksheets (5) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGARAM HOSPITAL MARG
CYCLE II (2013-14)
Q-2 Fill in the blanks
1) Insects breathe through air holes on their body called ____________.
2)_________ and ________ breath through gills.
3)A baby frog or tadpole breathe through its _______ whereas an adult frog breath through____.
4) ______, ______ and_______ breathe with the help of lungs.
5) ______,_______and _______ have small and sharp front teeth they ______their fruit and seeds.
6) In mammals with four limbs front limbs are called______ limbs and two at the back one called____ limbs.
7) Fish have ______ for swimming and the ______,______helps to change the direction of movement.
8) ______ use their flippers to push water and swim.
9) Frogs have ______ feet to swim ,but on land they jump with their long ______.
10) The Emu, ostrich ,rhea, penguin and kiwi are _______ birds.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.
Click for more Science Study Material ›