CBSE Class 5 Science Worksheets (3) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
BAL BHARTI PUBLIC SCHOOL
GANGA RAM HOSPITAL MARG
Q1 FILL IN THE BLANKS
1. The arrangement of __________ differs in different states of matter.
2. A molecule can be further broken down into still smaller units called _________.
3. __________ is the smallest unit of a substance that has all the properties of that substance .
4. Molecules are constantly __________ towards each other and always in a state of ______________.
5. All kinds of matter in the world are made up of about _________ kinds of atoms.
6. Potassium permanganate is ________ (soluble/insoluble) in water.
7. Two liquids that do not dissolve in each other are called_______________.
8. _____________ or ___________ brings about __________changes in matter.
9. There are many ___________ changes which keep on occurring inside our body all the time.
10.Water in the oceans, river and lakes contains dissolved ___________ and ______________.
11.Gases like ____________ and __________ dissolve in water.
12.Atoms of the same kind combine and form ___________________.
13.Atoms of different kinds combine and form ____________.
Q2) Differentiate between solids , liquids and gases.
Q3) Write 3 characteristics feature of a physical change.
Q4) Why bubbles are formed on the sides of vessel and at the bottom of the water when water starts boiling?
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams.
Click for more Science Study Material ›