CBSE Class 5 Science Worksheets (16)- The Environment-Pollution. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, AZAAD NAGAR/BARRA KANPUR
Class : V
Sub : Science
L – The Environment : Pollution
I. Complete the following-
1. Farmers use chemicals to ______________________.
2. Air pollution increases the level ___________________.
3. Pollution is a big __________________.
4. We, the human beings are the only living things who ____________________
5. Efforts to control pollution of air ____________________.
II. Give two examples of each of the following:-
1. Natural sources of energy
2. Diseases caused by noise
3. Diseases caused by drinking polluted water
4. Diseased caused by air pollution
5. Non–living things that are a part of the environment
6. Sources of air pollution
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 5 Science Worksheets (16)- The Environment-Pollution
Click for more Science Study Material ›