CBSE Class 5 Science - Water (2) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Page 5 of 6
LN. 5 : WATER (SA 1)
I. Fill in the blanks :
1. ______________ is a good solvent.
2. ______________ percent of the earth is covered with water.
3. ______________ water is the purest form of water.
4. In the process of distillation the pure water obtained is called ______________.
5. In the process of filtration the clear water obtained is called ______________.
II. Choose the correct answer :
1. Human beings can live for a few days without (water / food)
2. Substances that make water unfit for drinking are called (impurities / purities)
3. We can remove soluble impurities by the process of (sedimentation / distillation)
4. Filter paper is used in the process of (filtration / distillation)
5. Water can be disinfected by a very small quantity of (chlorine gas / oxygen gas)
III. Name the following :
1. A universal solvent ________________
2. 2 methods to remove soluble impurities from water ________________
3. The process of settling down the impurities in water ________________
4. The process by which insoluble impurities are separated from water by passing it through filter paper ________________
5. Chemical used to kill germs in water ________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science - Water (2)
Click for more Science Study Material ›