CBSE Class 5 Science - Revision (3) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
SCIENCE – UNIT TEST – WORKSHEET
CLASS - V
NAME THE FOLLOWING
1. The lowest layer of the atmosphere _____________________.
2. The blanket of air surrounding the earth’s surface __________________.
3. Three gases present in air. ________________________ ____________________ _______________
4. The outermost layer of the atmosphere . _____________________
5. The process by which plants prepare their own food. ___________________
6. A chemical substance used to kill germs. _____________________
7. A universal solvent. ________________
8. The purest form of water. __________________
9. Two methods of removing soluble impurities of water. ______________
10. Two methods of removing insoluble substances of water. _________, _____________.
Learn all the question answers and the exercises given in the Text Book. Draw, colour and label diagram of filtration process. Label the different parts of lift pump.
WRITE TRUE OR FALSE
1. The ozone layer is a part of the stratosphere. __________
2. Atmosphere is divided into two parts.__________
3. Aircrafts usually fly in the exosphere. _______________
4. Both plants and animals respire _____________.
5. Ionosphere reflects radio waves back to the earth. _____________
6. Inhaled air is warmer than exhaled air. ___________.
7. Oceans contain 75% of earth’s water. __________
8. Boiling the water is the best method of killing germs._________
9. The substances which dissolve in water are called insoluble substances.___
10. When a solid dissolves in a liquid a solute is formed. __________
11. Inspired air is rich in oxygen.___________
12. Water flow from a higher level to lower level._______
13. Soluble substances can be removed from water by filtration._______
14. Air is needed for burning._____
15. Ionosphere is the outermost layer of the atmosphere. _______
FILL IN THE BLANKS
1. Air has weight so it exerts _________________________.
2. During photosynthesis plants take in ________________________.
3. The substances which dissolve in water are called ________________ substances.
4. When a solid dissolves in a liquid a _____________________ is formed.
5. The method of removing insoluble impurities is called _________________.
6. During photosynthesis plants give out _____________________.
7. The ozone layer is a part of ______________________.
8. It is the _____________________ pressure which pushes a liquid through a siphon.
9. Inspired air is rich in ____________________.
10. __________________ the water is the best way of killing germs.
11. During the process of evaporation the ________________ is lost.
12. The substances which do not dissolve in water are called _________________ substances.
13. The dissolved substances can be removed from water by _________________.
14. During the process of filtration the clear water obtained is called ______________________.
15. Expired air is rich in _______________________.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science - Revision (3)
Click for more Science Study Material ›