CBSE Class 5 Science - Revision (10) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
DAV BORL PUBLIC SCHOOL, BINA
REVISION WORKSHEET FOR SA1 (SESSION 2013-14)
CLASS – V SUBJECT-SCIENCE
Q. I Choose the correct options:
1. …………………. Leaves are called as the “Green gold of Orissa”.
a. Areca nut leaves b. Amla leaves c. Tendu leaves d.Brahmi leaves
2. A Plant that reproduces through leaves…
a. Banana b. Grapes c. Lotus d. Bryophyllum
3. Which is the smallest bone in human body?
a. Stirrup b. Femur c. Humeru s d. breast bone
4. Musk deer are being hunted for……..
a. Pashmina b. Kasturi c. Cavier d. bone vine
5. Beri-Beri is a deficiency disease of …………
a. Protein b. Iodine c. Vitamin B d. Iron
Q. II Answer the following in one word or in a sentence:
1. What happens to haemoglobin content in Anaemia? 2
2. What happens to curd if it is not stored in the refrigerator? 2
3. What are Enzymes? 2
4. What do you mean by Food chain and FOOD WEB? 2
5 Name any Five products that are obtained from forests. 2
Q. III Short answer type questions:
1. How is a national park different from a wild life sanctuary? 3
2. What do you mean by seed dispersal? Give example of the plant that have A ) Seed dispersal by wind B ) Seed dispersal by thorny or hooked fruits.
3. How is a ball and socket joint work? 3
4. What helps the fishes to feel the waves of water? 3
5 How do forest act as ‘Water tanks’? 3
Q .IV Long answer type questions:
1. What is Breathing ? Explain ‘Exhalation’ and’ Inhalation’ in respiratory system.
2. What is Wild life trade? Give any two steps to prevent cruelty to animals.
3. Differentiate between:
a. Extinct and Endangered animals
b. Communicable and Deficiency diseases
4. Define : a. Malnutrition b. Nutrients 4
5 Explain any two reasons for the spoilage of food. 4
Q. V Descriptive or very long answer type questions:
1. Whaat is deforestation? Write any five harmful effects of deforestation.
2. What is Vegetative Reproduction? Why is it important in plants? 5
3. Draw a Labelled structure of a ‘Seed’? explain the function of different parts of it.
4. What is Reproduction in plants? In How many ways the reproduction takes place in plants? Explain.
5 Write the symptoms of the following diseases:-
a. Scurvy b . Night blindness c. Anaemia d. Protein
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science - Revision (10)
Click for more Science Study Material ›