CBSE Class 5 Science - Revision (1) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
RYAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, LUDHIANA
NAME: _______________ CLASS – V M.M - 20
ROLL NO:______ DATE -
I.) Fill in the blanks: - (5)
1) The disease causing microorganisms are called …………..
2) Germs can be seen under a ………………
3) Vitamin A deficiency leads to …………..
4) Vitamin D is essential for the health of ………….
5) Excess of ……………. creates an imbalance of water.
II.) State whether the following statements are True or False :- (5)
1) AIDS spread through animal bites.
2) Sunlight is a natural disinfectant.
3) Immunity is the ability of our body to recognize and destroy germs.
4) The living organisms that carry disease causing agents are called vectors.
5) Ricket’s patient are advised to sit in the sun.
III.) Match the following:- (5)
1) Fungi a) Scurvy
2) Virus b) Anaemia
3) Vitamin C c) Iodine
4) Goitre d) AIDS
5) Iron e) Ringworm
IV.) Answer the following questions:-
1) What are deficiency diseases? (1)
2) What is vaccination? How is it helpful? (2)
3) List some wrong food habits? (2)
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science - Revision (1)
Click for more Science Study Material ›