CBSE Class 5 Science - A House to Live in (1) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
LN. 13 : A HOUSE TO LIVE IN (SA 1)
I. Fill in the blanks :
1. A ________________ provide us shelter, warmth and safety.
2. ________________ coating near the ground is very important for walls.
3. The windows and doors should be covered with ________________ to keep away harmful insects.
4. A ________________ floor is the best.
5. ________________ should be polished to keep it save from white ants.
III. Name the following :
1. Wooden houses built on raised plat forms with sloping roofs ________________.
2. The sputum of disposal of sewage and refuse from the houses ________________.
3. The process of preserving________________
4. A person who makes the plan of the house ________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science - A House to Live in (1)
Click for more Science Study Material ›