CBSE Class 5 Science - Air Around Us (2) Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
LN. 4 : AIR AROUND US (FA 2 + SA 1)
I. Fill in the blanks :
1. As we go up to higher altitudes _________________ becomes thinner.
2. All weather changes takes place in _________________ layer of atmosphere.
3. Clouds are rare in _________________ layer of atmosphere.
4. The air we breathe in is called _________________ air.
5. The air we breathe out is called _________________ air.
6. _________________ is a mixture of gases.
II. Name the following :
1. An envelope of air around the earth _____________________
2. The lowest layer of atmosphere _____________________
3. The layer of atmosphere above Troposphere _____________________
4. The layer that reflects radio waves back to the earth ___________________
5. The layer which is a part of Stratosphere ___________________
II. Choose the correct answer :
1. As we go to higher altitudes air becomes (more / less)
2. Exhaled air contains more amount of (Oxygen / Carbondioxide)
3. The percentage of Oxygen gas in air is (21% / 78%)
4. Inspired air is rich in (Oxygen / Nitrogen)
5. Blood in the (lungs / heart) take Oxygen from the air we breathe in.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 5 Science - Air Around Us (2)
Click for more Science Study Material ›