Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Political Science International Organizations Worksheet Set B. Students and teachers of Class 12 Political Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Political Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Political Science in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Political Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - International Organizations. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) When was United Nations Organizations referred to as UN?
2) Why are international organizations formed?
3) Why was UN formed?
4) What is the full form of IMF?
5) What work is performed by IMF?
6) When was UN founded?
7) When did India join the UN?
8) Which international organization was formed after the First World War? Why did it fail?
9) How many original members were there in UN?
10) How many members did UN have in 2006?
11) Who is the head of UN? Name the post, the present head and his country.
12) Give full forms of the following UN agencies:
13) What are the two basic kinds of reforms needed in UN?
14) What kind of reforms are needed in UN structures and processes?
15) How has the world seen change after the cold war?
16) Why are reforms needed in UN Security Council?
17) What new criteria have been suggested for being a member of Security Council? What are the problems in these criteria?
18) Write short notes on the following:
a) World Bank
d) Amnesty International
19) What is the nature of the present membership of UN Security Council?
20) What is the VETO power?
21) What can be the effects of abolition or modification of VETO power?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Political Science Worksheet - International Organizations.
Click for more Political Science Study Material ›