Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Home Science Worksheet Set C. Students and teachers of Class 12 Home Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 12 Home Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 12 students should practice questions and answers given here for Home Science in Grade 12 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 12 Home Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Home Science Worksheet for Class 12
Class 12 Home Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 12. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 12 Home Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 12 Home Science Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 12 Home Science Worksheet (3). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Understanding Adolescents (Part 1)
(1) Define Adolescence
(2) What is the duration of adolescent growth?
(3) What is Menarche ?
(4) What is Spermarche?
(5) List one important ill effect that an adolescent will have if the diet is not adequate .
(6) Different B/W ‘Early Matures’ & Late Matures.
(7) What is ‘Growth Spart’
(8) Give a brief account of the primary and secondary sexual characteristics among boys & girls.
(9) What challenges an early matures encounters?
(10) Should sex education be provided to adolescents? If yes , suggest ways.
(11) Who is called ‘Early Maturer’? What is the psychological impact of early maturing on girls?
(12) How late maturing affects the boys?
(13) Differentiate B/W ‘Early Adolescence ‘ & Late Adolescence’.
(14) What type of changes occur during early adolescence?
(15) What are the stages of adolescence told by ‘Hurlock’?
(16) Write 2 ways how the curiosity of adolescents regarding sex can be satisfied.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Home Science Worksheet (3).
Click for more Home Science Study Material ›