Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 5 GK Practice Worksheet Set D. Students and teachers of Class 5 General Knowledge can get free printable Worksheets for Class 5 General Knowledge in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 5 students should practice questions and answers given here for General Knowledge in Grade 5 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 5 General Knowledge Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Worksheet for Class 5 General Knowledge
Class 5 General Knowledge students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 5. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 5 General Knowledge will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 5 General Knowledge Worksheet
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS
CLASS - I
1) What is the name of your Principal?
Answer : Mr Raghunath Mukherjee.
2) What is the name of your Headmistress?
Answer : Mrs R.Bhavani.
3) What is the name of your country?
Answer : India.
4) Name the capital of India.
Answer : Delhi.
5) In which state do you live?
Answer : Chhattisgarh.
6) Name the capital of your state.
Answer : Raipur.
7) Name the national flower of India.
Answer : Lotus.
8) Name the national bird of India.
Answer : Peacock.
9) Name the national fruit of India.
Answer : Mango.
10) Name the national tree of India.
Answer : Banyan tree.
11) Who is the Prime minister of India?
Answer : Dr.Manmohan Singh.
12) Who is the President of India?
Answer : Mrs Pratibha Patil.
13) Who is the chief minister of Chhattisgarh?
Answer : Dr.Raman Singh.
14) Who is the Governer of Chhattisgarh?
Answer : Shri Shekhar Dutt.
15) Name the new country came into existence on 09/7/11.
Answer : South Sudan.
16) Who is the third Indian cricketer to get 400 wickets?
Answer : Harbhajan Singh.
17) Which new building of Raipur is the copy of White House?
Answer : Municipal Corporation Office.
18) Who inaugurated the Chocolate story shop at Shankar Nagar in your city?
Answer : Mr Baldev Singh Bhatia.
19) How many baby pythons were born in the Nandanvan?
Answer : Eleven.
20) Name the sports person who recently visited Raipur?
Answer : K.Maleshwary.
21) Name the first blind IAS officer of Chhattisgarh?
Answer : Mr Ravikant Gupta.
22) Who inaugurated the Sabari Emporium of handicrafts in Chhattisgarh?
Answer : Dr Raman Singh.
23 Where will be the selection of Statelevel Sub Junior Judo team take place?
Answer : Bhilai.
24) Where is Sabari Emporium of handicraft located in your city?
Answer : Aamapara.
25) Name the Indian shot-putter qualified for the 2012 London Olympics.
Answer : Mr Om Prakash Karhana.
26) How old is 36 City Mall?
Answer : 4 years.
27) What is the name of the game zone of 36 City Mall?
Answer : Amiba.
28) How many new districts will be formed in Chhattisgarh?
Answer : Nine.
29) In which jail social activist Anna Hazare was kept?
Answer : Tihar Jail.
30) Who is going to Canada for Senior badminton championship from Raipur?
Answer : Sanjay Bhansali.
31) Who is Shammi Kapoor?
Answer : Film Actor.
32) Which race was organised on 15th August?
Answer : Cycle race.
33) Which race was conducted in India for the first time?
Answer : Formula I race.
34) Which state celebrated its establishment day on 1st November?
Answer : Chhattisgarh.
35) Name the fair organised every year during the state establishment day in Chhattisgarh?
Answer : Rajya Utsav.
36) Who won Rs 5 crore recently in KBC?
Answer : Sushil Kumar.
37) To which country our school students visited recently?
Answer : European country.
38) Who is the first Indian batsman to score 15,000 runs in test matches recently?
Answer : Sachin Tendulkar.
39) How tall is the world's biggest doll?
Answer : 10 metres.
40) Who is the first woman speaker of Lok Sabha?
Answer : Meira Kumar
Q1) Every animal has a peculiar Characteristic feature .
Recognise the animals with the help of the characteristic given below :-
i) lt is found in African rainforest . lt loves eating ants and termites . ___________ .
ii) A domesticated member of camel family . lt is found in the Andes . _______.
iii) This animal pretends to be dead to get its meal . _____ .
iv) lt throws ink like substance on the enemy for protection . lt is a sea animal. __________ .
v) lt is the only dog with black tongue . _________ .
vi) Found in warm water of North and South America and spends its life swimming lazily and grazing at sea bottom . ________ .
vii) The __________ can look forward and backward simultaneously .
viii) ______ washes its food before eating .
ix) ______ is called an amphibian, that live both in water and on land .
x) ________________an amphibian can regenerate limbs , has lidless eyes , and can be black or albino .