Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 3 GK Practice Worksheet Set C. Students and teachers of Class 3 General Knowledge can get free printable Worksheets for Class 3 General Knowledge in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 3 students should practice questions and answers given here for General Knowledge in Grade 3 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 3 General Knowledge Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
General Knowledge Worksheet for Class 3
Class 3 General Knowledge students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 3. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 3 General Knowledge will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 3 General Knowledge Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 3 GK Practice Worksheets (3). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1. Which planet is known as the ‘Red Planet’? Ans. Mercury.
2. The longest bone in our body is__________. Ans. Femur bone.
3. The first Women president of India is ___________. Ans. Ms.Pratibha Patil.
4. The study of the weather phenomena is called _________. Ans. Meteorology.
5. The full form of ‘CID ‘is ______________. Ans. Criminal Investigation Department.
6. The famous Indian Woman K.Malleshwari won a medal in _______ sports in Olympics. Ans. Weight lifting.
7. Mammoth’ is a very large ____________ Ans. Elephant
8. The Garden city of India is ____________ Ans. Bangalure.
9. The largest bird in the world is _____________ Ans. Ostrich.
10. An animal that can drop its tail and grows a new one is _________ Ans. Lizard.
11. Char Minar is in _________ city. Ans. Hyderabad
12. The author of famous book Harry Potter is___________ Ans. J K Rowling
13. Our country’s oldest steel company is_____________ Ans. TATA steel
14. The name of the first cloned sheep was_________ Ans. Dolly
15. World Environment Day is celebrated on ___________ Ans. 5th June.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 3 GK Practice Worksheets (3)
Click for more General Knowledge Study Material ›