General Knowledge Worksheet for Class 3
Class 3 General Knowledge students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 3. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 3 General Knowledge will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 3 General Knowledge Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 3 GK Practice Worksheets (2). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS
CLASS - III
1. Which day is to be celebrated as Global Tiger Day?
Ans. JULY 29
2. How many students felicitated with PM’S Trophy scholarships?
Ans. 296 students
3. Which state won award for production of rice?
4. Who was selected as new CVC?
Ans. Defence secretary Pradeep Kumar
5. How many applicants get job through Rojgar mela?
Ans. 2053 applicants
6. Who orgainsed the workshop entitled “Early Childhood care and education”.
Ans. Dan institute at DAV public school.
7. Who brought laurels for the state by register a record in mountaineering?
Ans. Naina Thakur
8. Name the tourism and cultural Minister who visited Niagara Falls at New York?
Ans. Brijmohan Agrawal.
9. Name the group of persons working for world peace, human welfare.
10. How many trains did Central Railway has decided to run between Mumbai-Madagon for
Ans. 54 special trains.
11. Who won the Magsasay award in the year 2011?
Ans. Nileema Mishra & Harish Hande.
12. Name the foreign minister of Pakistan who recently visited India?
Ans. Hina Rabbani.
13. Who is the Union minister of state for Agriculture and food procession?
Ans. Dr. Charandas Mahant.
14. Which Indian Shot-putter qualified for the 2012 London Olympics?
Ans. Om Prakrash Karhana.
15. Who received ‘Bangladesh Freedom Honour’ on behalf of Indira Gandhi?
Ans. Sonia Gandhi.
16. Name the player whose name was nominated for Khel Ratna and Arjuna award this year
Ans. Gagan Narang and Zaheer Khan.
17. Who clinched the title the title in the 78th National Snooker championship in Chennai?
Ans. Aditya Mehta.
18. What is the minimum age for competing in the Olympic games?
Ans. 16 years.
19. Who is the only Indian tennis player to have been awarded the Arjuna Award, the
Padmashri and the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
Ans. Leander Peas.
20. The Snooker is played on a billiard table by two players or more. How many balls in all are
used in Snooker?
Ans. 22 balls.
21. Who is the first batsman in the world to score fifty centuries in Test cricket?
Ans. Sachin Tendulkar.
22. What is the new name of Orissa?
23. What does an odometer measure?
Ans. The distance traveled by a wheeled vehicle.
24. What does the acronym VAT stand for?
Ans. Value Added Tax.
25. Who will lead the junior Indian hockey side in the six-nation Sultan Johar Cup, to be held in
Malaysia from November?
Ans. Gurjinder Singh.
26. Who was recently nominated as the President of Chhattisgarh Pradesh Woman Congress
Ans. Ambika Markam.
27. Name the award bagged by Raipur during the Euro-India Summit in Belgium.
Ans. ESCA award for Telibandha Pond Restoration.
28. Who was honored with ‘Chikitsa Ratna’ award by a national level body Indian Economic
Development and Research Association (IEDRA)?
Ans. Dr. Pradeep Kumar.
29. Name a 100 year old runner of Indian-origin who has set a new Guinness record of being
the oldest person to complete a full distance marathon in Toronto?
Ans. Fauja Singh.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 3 GK Practice Worksheets (2)