Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Revision Worksheet Set G. Students and teachers of Class 2 Environmental Studies can get free printable Worksheets for Class 2 Environmental Studies in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 2 students should practice questions and answers given here for Environmental Studies in Grade 2 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Practice Worksheets for Class 2 Environmental Studies prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Worksheets (68) - Revision
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. Fill in the missing letters:-
1 ) H _ _ G H _
2 ) M _ S C _ _ S
2. Give any one example of:
3) An external part of the body –
4) An animal that lives in a hole –
5) A water bird –
3. Rewrite the following correctly:
1) Elephants eat both plants and animals.
2) Heart helps us to breathe.
3) Animals like dodo and quagga are in danger today.
4. Give reason:
1) Wild animals wander in the forest.
2) Animals like deer, giraffes etc. take shelter under the shade of trees.
5. Answer the following questions:
1) How does a tiger differ from a bear? (any two points)
2) What are the internal parts of our body? Give any two examples.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Worksheets (68) - Revision
Click for more Environmental Studies Study Material ›