CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Worksheet (2) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Bal Bharati Public School, Pusa Road Primary Department
Q1. Answer the following.
a) What are worms?
b) How does the beak help a bird?
Q2. Name any two of each.
1. Animals with four legs. ___________________, ____________________
2. Animals with horns. ___________________, ____________________
3. Birds ___________________, ____________________
4. Insects ___________________, ____________________
5. Worms ___________________, ____________________
Q3. Who am I?
1. I am the slowest moving animal in the world. ________________
2. I am the fastest moving animal in the world. ________________
3. I am the largest animal having a trunk. ________________
Q4. Write true or false
a) Birds eat food with their beak. _____
b) Butterfly has two legs and wings. _____
c) Animals run on their limbs. ______
d) Earthworms swim in water. ______
e) Parrot eat flesh of dead animals. _______
f) Birds have no teeth. ______
a) Birds fly with the help of their _________.
b) ____________ and _____________ swim in water.
c) Sparrow has ______ legs .
d) ___________ have six legs and wings.
e) ________ and _______eat seeds.