CBSE Class 2 EVS Practice Worksheet (2) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Q1. Answer the following.
a) What are worms?
b) How does the beak help a bird?
Q2. Name any two of each.
1. Animals with four legs. ___________________, ____________________
2. Animals with horns. ___________________, ____________________
3. Birds ___________________, ____________________
4. Insects ___________________, ____________________
5. Worms ___________________, ____________________
Q3. Who am I?
1. I am the slowest moving animal in the world. ________________
2. I am the fastest moving animal in the world. ________________
3. I am the largest animal having a trunk. ________________
Q4. Write true or false
a) Birds eat food with their beak. _____
b) Butterfly has two legs and wings. _____
c) Animals run on their limbs. ______
d) Earthworms swim in water. ______
e) Parrot eat flesh of dead animals. _______
f) Birds have no teeth. ______
a) Birds fly with the help of their _________.
b) ____________ and _____________ swim in water.
c) Sparrow has ______ legs .
d) ___________ have six legs and wings.
e) ________ and _______eat seeds.