CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - SA1 Revision
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
A. Add question tags to the following.
1. I am right, _______________?
2. Wait a minute, ___________________?
3. There is a mosque in that street, ________________________?
4. Somebody has called, _______________________?
5. There are some girls in your class, _____________________?
6. Let’s go to the beach, ____________________?
7. It’s very hot today, _________________?
8. You like him, ____________________?
9. I didn’t hurt you, ___________________?
10. It isn’t ready yet, ____________________?
B. Imagine yourself as Elizabeth. Write a letter to your best friend describing Mr. Darcy’s rude behavior towards you.
C. Read the instructions given to play a memory game with your friends. Fill in the blanks to describe the procedure.
Material required: large tray, large handkerchief, any items
• Arrange twelve items on a tray.
• Take the tray to the participants
• Remove the handkerchief for sixty seconds.
• Cover items again.
• Participants should write the names of the items they recall.
• Cover the tray with a handkerchief.
A large tray is taken a) ________________________The items b) _______________________
handkerchief. The tray is taken to the participants. C) _________________________ sixty seconds and then the items are covered again. The names d) _________________________ the participants.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - SA1 Revision
Click for more English Study Material ›