CBSE Class 7 English - Revision (13)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. Mark the Direct Object and Indirect Object in the following sentences(DO,IO) 1. My captors were
taking me to prison.
2. The enemy has defeated our army.
3. Has he been sent a notice by his manager?
4. A doll house was made by my mother.
5. A bill was sent to me by my doctor.
2.Frame meaningful sentences using the following words
a. lurched, b. pivoting c. slacked d.jubilant e. appalled
3.Prepare a speech on the topic'Pollution- The biggest Danger to the society'
4. Answer the following questions (L-4)
1. Did the dog complete the feat? Describe, in a few words?
2. What was the debate that arose in the context of the lesson?
3. What did Thorton feel as soon as he made his declaration? Was he happy?
5. Use the correct words in the following sentences (since/for)
a. My mother has been teaching since/for five years.
b.I have been going for dance classes since/for 2005.
c.He has been living in Patna since/for three months.
d.They have been studying since/for three hours today.
e. The old man has not eaten anything since/for last evening.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 English - Revision (13)
Click for more English Study Material ›