CBSE Class 7 English Prose Worksheet I - Active–Passive Voice : Past Continuous Tense. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
ACTIVE–PASSIVE VOICE : PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE
Was/were + being + 3rd form of Verb,
Change the following sentences into Passive voice.
1. He was looking after the garden.
2. He was answering the questions.
3. She was offering flowers.
4. What were you doing?
5. Were you not speaking the truth?
6. Was he climbing up the hills?
Fill in the blanks with correct Passive form of the verbs given in brackets.
1. Tea __________ (take) by them in the recess.
2. The cow __________ (milk) by her.
3. Prices __________ (control) by the government.
4. A T.V. set __________ (purchase) by him.
5. The fair __________ (visit) by us at that time.
6. The grass __________ (cut) by the gardener.
7. The book __________ (sell) like hot cakes.
8. A guest __________ (expect) by us.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 English Prose Worksheet I - Active–Passive Voice : Past Continuous Tense
Click for more English Study Material ›