CBSE Class 7 English Prose Worksheet G. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
Answer the following questions in one or two sentences :
1. What was Ishad’s impression when he saw Mr. Nath?
2. What was Maya’s view about Mr. Nath?
3. How did Nishad and Maya get a Holiday?
4. Why does Maya think Mr. Nath is a crook?
Match the words with its meaning
1. A storm broke this kind of weather ended
2. Day break Not to abide by one’s promise.
3. The heat wave broke It began to burst into activity
4. Break a strike the begining of day light.
5. Break one’s work end by making the workers submit
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 English Prose Worksheet G
Click for more English Study Material ›