CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (26)-Yaksha’s Questions. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
CLASS VII [GS] WORK SHEET—Ls.3 Yaksha’s Questions
Choose the correct answer/ fill in the blanks/ true or false:
1. The Pandavas lost everything in a game of __________________ to the Kauravas.
2. They had to stay in exile for __________years.
3. The meaning of burning thirst is ____________________.
4. “A little way off, I can see water plants and cranes”. Here ‘I’ refers to ______________.
5. Yudhishthira became very ______________ when Sahadeva too failed to return.
6. To avenge means ______________________.
7. Opposite of avenge is ___________________.
8. “Your arrows can’t touch me,” ‘your’ refers to ________________.
9. The Pandavas wandered deep into the forest in pursuit of a __________________.
10. “What is faster than wind?” The________________ Yudhishthira replied.
11. The five brothers grew more and more [a]hungry [b] angry [c] thirsty
12. “Stop! Nakula! Do not drink,” who said this? [a]Yudhisthira [b] Yaksha [c] Sahadeva
13. The loss of what can bring one joy and not sorrow? [a]love [b] peace [c] anger
14. “Finally”, who decided to go and look for himself? [a]Bhima [b] Yudhishthira [c] Arjuna
15. Past tense of distress is _______________
16. Yudhishthira sent Nakula to ___________________ some water. [a]fetch [b] drink [c] throw
17. He walked on until he came to a pool of limpid water. Here limpid means [a]unclear [b] clear [c] dirty
18. Yakha was _________________ by Yudhishthira’s answers [a]pleased [b] angry [c] displeased
19. In the ___________ year, the five Pandava brothers wandered deep into the forest. [a]eleven [b] twelfth [c] ten
20. _______________ questions were aimed at Yudhishthir[a] [a]slow [b] rapid [c] very slow
21. Nakula fell down u n c ___ n s c ___ o ___s
22. Sahadeva also ___g n __r ___d the warning.
23. The invisible being laughed s c ___ r n f___l ___y
24. Yaksha blessed Yudhishthira and then d___ s___ pp___ ___ r ___ d
25. Bhima drank the water quickly, glaring around in d ___ f ___ a n ___e.
26. Pandavas moved from place to place for safety and to meet their daily needs. (True/False)
27. There were wounds on the body of those who drank water from the pool.(True/False)
28. Yudhishthira answered all the questions of the Yaksh[a] (True/False)
29. Kunti and Madri were the two wives of Yudhishthira’s father. (True/False)
30. Yaksha was displeased with Yudhishthira’s sense of justice . (True/False)
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 English Practice Worksheet (26)-Yaksha’s Questions