CBSE Class 6 English SA2 Practice Worksheets - Where do all the Teachers go - Excellent worksheets prepared for CBSE students by the best teachers in Delhi.
[Class VI] [Worksheet ____] [English SA-II]
Month : October – I
1. Read the Extract from poem ‘Where do all the Teachers go?’ and answer the following questions :
I’ll follow one back home today
I’ll find out what they do
Then I’ll put it in a poem
That they can read to you.
a. Write the name of the poem? ______________________________________
b. Who is the poet of this poem? _____________________________________
c. What is the poet planning?_________________________________________
d. Why does he want to know about teachers? ____________________________
e. What do you want to know about your teacher? ____________________________
2. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of verb given:
1. I __________ (read) a very interesting book now.
2. Roma __________ (work) eight hours a day.
3. Tonight we __________ (see) a play at the theater.
4. I __________ (not know) him very well.
4. My wife __________ (like) coffee for breakfast.
6. Your train __________ (leave) at 17.25 from platform 3.
7. My whole family _____________(go) to church yesterday.
8. Leap year ________________(come) every four years.
9. My grandfather ______________(grow) tomatoes in his garden this summer.
10. He ______________(grow) them every summer
Students should free download the worksheets as per CBSE and CCE patters and get better marks in exams. Studiestoday.com panel of teachers recommend students to practice questions in the worksheets. CBSE Class 6 English SA2 Practice Worksheets - Where do all the Teachers go
Click for more English Study Material ›